Orienteering 1:07:13  *** 10.72 km (6:16 / km) +150m 5:52 / km
So today wasn't great but reading map more often and it's getting better.
2) 5 seconds just confirming where the control was in the re-entrant
3) Got into circle fine but thought it was on embankment. 10 seconds
4) Thorn in foot, seriously sore. Stopped for about a minute to take it out but Spike anyway
6) Really bad control. In middle of green. Just lucky to choose the right way, but i didnt. Got in at third attempt
7) Was ok. Hesitant.
8) Came way too south (off map actually)
9) Long easy leg. Only stopped about 50 metres from the control!!
10) Should have gone round, but headed straight in. Got lost and when I found it it all made sense. up to 2 minutes
11) No planning ahead for this
12) No plan. 40 seconds
13 + 14) Spike
17) Too high. 1 minute
18) Really helpful control description. NOT! It was hidden but when i finally decided to read the detailed map, got it no bother
19 + 20 + 21 + 22) Spike
23) Bad route and hesitant. 30 seconds
26) Didn't read what I was looking for. Hit the stone and then had to backtrack. 30 seconds
27) Overshot, 25 seconds
28) 5 second hesitation
And the rest was alright.
Fitter but still unfit