In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running||3|| 3:22:25|| 17.01||(11:54)|| 27.37||(7:24)|
| ||Mountain Biking||1|| 1:11:33|| 5.73||(12:29)|| 9.22||(7:46)|
| ||Total||4|| 4:33:58|| 22.74||(12:03)|| 36.59||(7:29)|
Running 1:50:56  13.69 km (8:06 / km)
Long run at Hockley Valley. Met 2 ultrarunners training for Squamish in the parking lot so started with them, they had already done a loop so was good to be with them during the mega rain. Then was solo, did the two side trails and back. Luckily they were still there and I could get a radler! Great run, can't wait to get back to Hockley.
Mountain Biking 1:11:33  9.22 km (7:46 / km)
Mountain Biking in Pretty River from Three Stage lot.
Running 52:11  6.5 km (8:02 / km)
Running in Pretty River. Only got a bit lost and had to cut through a field to get back to the road.
Running 39:18  7.18 km (5:28 / km)
Post run work in the Don.
Heading to Collingwood for the rest of the week for a work retreat at Blue Mountain and then will probably hang out in town for a few days. Only have my mtb to take but looks like it might be too muddy to ride much.
Would take any running suggestions around Collingwood!
- Jul 1 [5w, 4d]: ? - Canadian Rockies Orienteering Festival
- Oct 8 [19w, 5d]: ? - NEOC - 2022 Masters Nationals
- May 6, 2023 [49w, 5d]: Y - Raid the Wild Sounds awesome!
- Jul 1, 2023 [57w, 5d]: Y - RESCHEDULED North American Orienteering Championship
- Jul 1, 2023 [57w, 5d]: Y - Rescheduled - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival
- Aug 26, 2023 [65w, 5d]: Y - Challenge the Shield: Summer 6-hour Looks awesome!
all weeks |