Orienteering 49:49  5.4 km (9:14 / km) +165m 8:00 / km
GO Puttenham - Short Blue
Better physically and mentally today, still felt sick midway but more a reflection of effort and fitness.
1. Trickiest leg, didn't set bearing or relocate, lost 1.00, could have been worse.
4. Went up & round, straight might have been quicker, no round was best.
5. Caught up in gorse bush exiting 4. -15s.
10. Straight might have been quicker? Maybe 10s.
15. Changed mind on route -20s.
17. Should have ignored Carol L -10s.
Hamstrings OK today, but don't feel confident yet to try to stride out.Progressing!!