Orienteering 49:50  4.9 km (10:10 / km) +115m 9:06 / km
DFOK Chelwood - Short Blue
Not with it today and had bonked by 7.
1. Caught Helen E at 1.
2. Surprised she was keeping up but it was on a track. -10s.
3. Got away on terrain running.
5. Set compass but felt it was 20 degs out, and ended up 100m south. A strange one. -2.30. (Edit, bearing on compass correct, went off clearing corner 12m to S!!!)
7. Recaught HE.
9. Dumb, saw path route but thought I'd outrun/walk HE going direct blew 1.00.
10.HE pulled away from me on track (dying). Went straight through tussocks/marshes and used those that went round to guide me in. Despite going straight had a good leg time!.
11. HE overtook on track again. Went direct again (not learning) -1.00 RC.
Probably lost more time than estimate on direct RCs.
Lacking energy and lost more weight recently than seems reasonable? Both hamstrings tight throughout, so maybe my modified running gait was even more inefficient than usual!