Orienteering (Dullstroom) 43:44 
shoes: Inov8 Roclite 285
1) Mistake (45 seconds)
4) Better route along railway (±15 seconds)
5) Problem with the map here, depresssion extends further south, spent time finding where control was. (20 seconds). Also now I see the light green on the map...
7) Not the ideal route as proven by Nic's split. Should have stayed on the road. (20-30 seconds)
8) Turned out that there was only really one way to get to 8. Did not work out that it was actually in the green until I was right there. Spent a bit of time looking. (30 seconds-1 minute)
10) Really turned out horrible. Lost around 4 minutes.
11) Missed the ideal route and ended up running further so that I had to cross the dry ditches to get there. Lost around 1 minute
14) Missed the path completely so had to run around. (20 seconds)
So in the end I lose around 9 minutes. Really shocking run...