There is now support for uploading 310/610/910 data via iOS devices. It requires the wahoo ant+
dongle. (It will not work with the similar looking Garmin-branded one) If you have an iPhone 5 or iPad 4/Air, you also need a lightning to 30-pin adapter.
These instructions are long for completeness, but are easy once you get set up. Let me know if you have any trouble with them.
1. Install the free Wahoo Fitness app on your iOS device: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wahoo-fitness/id39...
2. On Attackpoint, go to Settings > Edit Profile/Preferences. Check the "enable email upload" box near the bottom of the page, and also copy the "send files to" email address shown (press and hold). Click the "Update" button at the bottom to save the change.
3. Plug in the Wahoo dongle, and launch the Wahoo app. It might ask you to create a profile, you can skip/cancel this.
4. Click "Settings+Help" > Sharing > Email Options. Under "File Export Types", you can turn off all types except FIT. Also make sure compression is "none".
5. Back out a few times to the main screen. Click "Workout History" > "Import From Garmin Watch", and follow the instructions. (You only need to do the pairing steps the first time). You'll need your 310/610/910 nearby and powered on.
6. Select the session to transfer (you can only do one at a time). Wait a bit, and then when it's done, view the session info, and click the share icon in the upper right. Choose "Email".
7. The app will create an email for you with the data files attached. Paste/type in the address you copied in step 2, and send it. After a minute or so, the session/data will be automatically added into your log. You can edit it as usual.
8. You can repeat steps 5-7 for any additional sessions.