It just popped into my head yesterday that we ordered uniforms back in late January. Initially I thought that they would be shipped to us but I found the original email and it says that they would be distributed at the West Point A-meet, WCOC, or Team Trials. I was just wondering what their status is.
I need to find a way to ship them off to home as well as all of my other O-gear so my mum can wash it and I have it when I leave from home for Denmark.
You got to order uniforms? I never got the email... I know a few others didn't either. Who is all set for uniforms?
I have been asked by Kat and Janet to forward this e-mail on to you about Uniform Orders as you have a chance of being on the 2010 JWOC team (again this is not official and only based on end of year rankings!). If you already got this from the USTeam list sorry you are getting it twice.
So Uniforms. As old members of the team know at JWOC we MUST wear all Trimtex stuff. That means Top, pants, gaitors/socks. Therefore you need a full uniform if you do not have one.
* So think back old members did you trade any of your kit at the end of JWOC last year?
* New potential members you need to figure out your sizes and order a uniform.
* Also this year is WUOC as well so if you think you might have an over lap on that team make sure you have enough tops if you want to trade.
* Janet has also asked me to request everyone have a jacket as well, but understands if it is too much money. (it does feel pretty cool to look like a team though! and they are REALLY nice jackets)
So please now go read Kat's e-mail and ask her any questions that you have.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ekaterina Orekhova
Date: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Uniform Orders for 2010 (Deadline Feb 1)
To: us team , email@example.com
It's time to order uniforms for the new year!
Here are some things to note:
1. All US Team members are required to wear the latest Trimtex stuff at elite-level international events (e.g. WOC, World Cups), but not necessarily local events or trainings. It is encouraged but not required to wear Trimtex stuff at national events.
2. The following teams can order Trimtex-sponsored clothing: senior foot-O, junior foot-O, trail-O, deaf-O, and radio-O. (If anyone else is interested, please email me.) 3. The designs and sizing are exactly the same as last year. (I've attached the design files for the US top and US jacket.) 4. If you ordered a complete uniform last year, you do not need to order anything this year, unless you'd like to.
The available items for purchase in 2010 are:
1. Extreme Top $58
2. Extreme 3/4 O-pants $42
3. 3/4 Tights $42
4. Basic long O-pants $32
5. Trainer Extreme Jacket $73
6. Trimtex Socks $18
- we get free printing and a 40% discount on Trimtex clothing (as long as we order at least 10 of each item)
- the prices above are inflated by 25% to cover exchange rate fluctuations and shipping
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Email me your order, including sizes. For the tops and bottoms, available sizes are XS,S,M,L,XL. For the socks, available sizes are 36-40 and 41-45 (European).
2. Send a check for the full amount you owe to "Tom W. Carr" at the following address by Feb 1, 2010:
Thomas W. Carr
9647 Trailview Dr.
Dallas, TX 75238
Last year Tom and I had to chase a few people down for money. This year we ask that everyone pay up front - so make sure Tom gets your check by Feb 1!! Along with the check, please send your full name and return address, so that Tom can send you a refund check later on in the spring.
- The clothes will be distributed on the following three weekends in May: West Point A-meet, WCOC/US Team A-meet, US Team Trials at Harriman. If you cannot attend any of these, other arrangements can be made - please email me.
- If there is money left over after Tom pays Trimtex (and we expect there will be), we will send refund checks to everyone who ordered clothing. This will be somewhere in the range 5-15%.
As usual, email if you have any questions.
Andrew I had a whole e-mail conversation about this with you. I can pull up the whole tread if you really want.
I e-mailed the whole JWOC team about it. People on the WUOC team should be the ones ones that complain about maybe not getting the Uniform ordering info.
Thanks Keith for posting this. I'm also wondering when we will get them.
Yes, please send it to me, I don't remember it at all.
Any update on whether Kat got the box of uniforms that got held up in security/customs?
And it looks like the best plan of action would be to have someone bring them to me in Europe, if that is possible.
Are the uniforms still en route to America?
Not sure any more! They got sent back to Norway last I heard. So idea when/how we are going to get them now :(
If it doesn't work out make sure to bring red and blue sharpies to write USA on our chests.
Paint on tuxes for the banquet? Haha that's a uniform right?