So what made you decide this was the time to do it? I hope it goes really well.
Yes, I'm curious as well. Trying to decide if now is the right time has been the big question for me lately.
Because I can no longer ride a bike comfortably. And I have to be able to do that. Also, my doctor said the longer I wait (and allow my knee to get worse), then the lower the expectations for post-surgery. So, I don't want to wait until the very last second.
Wow. Best of luck! Hope it's completely successful.
Ooo! That's a tough decision but good to get it done while you are still strong and it almost works. Best of luck.
With respect to luck: she tried to schedule for St. Patrick's Day, but they wouldn't let her, once they found out about her Norwegian bloodlines. How many times have we all tried to tell her not to volunteer that sort of information!
I thought March 7 was Eric the Red's Day leading to the schedule.
Hope things go smoothly and you're soon back to enjoying the outdoors with no pain and full mobility!