I went to my orthopedic doctor today and he's pretty certain I've torn something. He says my ACL. I say my MCL. We have to wait until I get the MRI next Tuesday until I know for sure. We'll also see how bad the tear is and whether it will require surgery. In the meantime, I'm in a full leg knee stabilizer, on crutches (ones that fit now), with instructions not to drive. Good news...Graham just got his Learner's Permit, so he can drive me. Bad news...I won't be able to drive my new car for awhile.