By late evening, after 4-5 sets of heat/(massage)/ice/stretch, the leg isn't burning much at all anymore (which is more than I could say this morning.) Off to bed for me...
Strength (Stretching & some hamstri) 20:00 
4 times of heat/massage (forgot once)/stretching*/ice - about 5 minutes each. On one set of stretches (with a new PT), I did some eccentric strength. By the end of the day, the Ish.Tub. sore spot was barely noticable.
9AM: PT Appt. with Valeria A. at Rothman Institute in KoP. Seemed quite competent and so I think I'll be following her routine for a few weeks:
~Every hour or two (or at least 3x per day):
- Heat (laying on back with hamstring in light extension.) - 5-10 min.
- Transverse massage of the muscle, to the point of mild pain - 5 min. or so.
- Stretching - a few laying on back/side stretches - alternating sides to that legs get better stretch than back...
- (only 2x per day) Light eccentric hamstring exercise - laying on back and resisting with arms - only 50% effort for first few days to make sure it's working okay.
- Ice - Ice cup/cube massage, also transverse (more localized, and faster than ice pack.)
Also, she suggested we work on fixing my R-IT issue too, as that may help balance things so that this issue isn't as prominent?