BrownX at Letchworth SP. Some pretty significant errors, but my back held up and I felt pretty good.
1. Felt a little loose on this one, but things were lining up and I was right on.
2. Short, easy.
3. Thought about going up to the trail(which would have been fine. Started that way and banged into the steeper slope, thought I could just go along the base of it, but I was a bit low, made some parallel errors. Eventually I slogged up to the trail and went back. Lost 12 min or so.
4. Uneventful, pretty straight. Between the two earth banks made a nice attack.
5. Also pretty straight. Ran into Kissy along the way. Thought I needed to go higher and got a line too high. Maybe a minute or so.
6. Seemed ok. Short leg, no problem.
7. Overran it, got to the stream then doubled back. 5 min.
8. Parallel error, got off to the left. Confused a marsh for a large depression, then found a different control on a small marsh. Out to the stream and back. 4 min.
9. Overran again, got to the right area but didn't see it and kept going. Relocated on a rootstock. Maybe 3 min.
Rest of the way was fine.