- 4 days (11 PE classes) of orienteering at Cambridge Street Upper School. Classic point-to-point, 4 courses, leaderboard, epunching.
- 1 day at Morse Elementary - kids from K through 5. The 5th graders will teach the younger kids.
- 5 days of CRLS practice
- 5 middle school practice sessions for 4 middle schools.
- 100 6th graders for a morning
- 12 pre-kindergarteners, Animal-O, Boston
- 4 after school classes, K-5.
- CSU park-O - yay!
- The first of 10+ days of teaching PE classes at K-5 schools in Cambridge
Let's see, I think that is probably around 450 different kids.
I helped out at one of the middle school PE classes at CSUS yesterday, so that Mel, Marie and Tomas could make it to the pre-K class in Boston. Ethan, Mel, Marie and Tomas had it down to a science. Ethan told me what to do and I did it; it was great. The PE teacher is pretty happy with us. And we are pretty happy with him.
Adam is moving in today. Mel arrived on Friday. Marie and Tomas have settled in. Ethan is still here, thank goodness. Evalin arrives next week. Eric Bone making an appearance; hoping he'll help with WOD. Isabel will help; she moved to an apartment in Somerville as there is no room at the inn.