We got a couple more inches overnight, and by this point we had decided there was no way we were going to make the original schedule (which was 9 more miles and climbed up to 10,000 ft). So we moved camp up to Hamilton Lakes at 8k, hoping that if it cleared up in the next couple days we would at least be close enough for some dayhikes up high. Had a few times when the clouds would clear up for a bit, so we got some views down the valley
(thats the trail halfway up the right cliff). But it always blew back in after half an hour.