Run / Hike long 2:34:10  14.23 mi (10:50 / mi) +986ft 10:10 / mi
slept:10.0 weight:111.5lbs shoes: Brooks Adrenaline (2017)
Prepping for the Greenland 25K trail race in a few weeks...
I ran the Dirty Bismark loop again, counter-clockwise this time (which I definitely prefer -- going down the l-o-n-g Coalton hill is much better than going up it). Weather was perfect -- sun, ~60 degrees, and only a light wind.
Slightly faster than last time --
9/16/2017 (CW), 2:40:53, 11:19 avg pace
4/15/2018 (CCW), 2:34:10, 10:50 avg pace
Now I get to spend the rest of the day doing my taxes -- ugh.
Administration 3:00:00 
Chatfield meet follow-up --
* Loaded overall results into RMOC database; uploaded splits to Attackpoint.
* Name confirmation & data entry for volunteers.
* Email follow-ups w/ Galen & Doug re CSOL discrepancies.
* Email follow-ups w/ CSOL coaches re a few map / course discrepancies.
* Summarized membership payments & invoices for Doug.