Strength / Stretching (CrossFit) 1:10:00 
slept:6.0 weight:128lbs shoes: Saucony Grid Omni TR
- Dynamic stretching to warm up.
- Lots of one-leg movements: kettlebell deadlifts, box jumps, and burpees.
- Warm-up on kettlebell swings with increasing weight and box jumps with increasing height. I got up to 28", which is (I think) the highest I've ever done.
- AMRAP in ten minutes: burpees x 4 / chest-to-bar pull-ups x 8 / kettlebell swings x 12. I substituted standard kipping pull-ups. The prescribed kettlebell weight for women was 53#, but I used 35#. Completed three full rounds + 4 burpees + 7 pull-ups.
- Three rounds to cool down: abmat sit-ups x 20 / 60-second plank.
- Foam roller on legs.