Back in DC after a thoroughly enjoyable trip to Sweden. Commentating Tiomila with gg was a blast. He did a great job jumping in at the last minute to replace the unavailable Nixon, and added a ton of great stuff to our broadcast, from the twitter account, to the in-depth interviews, to his knowledge of the runners. I think we worked well together and were able to present a product that was not merely a copy of what Per Forsberg does, but in English, but something our own and targeted more to our specific international audience.
Things that went well to remember for next time:
- Twitter account (10milaTVen) worked really well, and allowed for nice interaction with the viewers
- Answering viewer questions was a great way to fill dead time
- Interviews seem to have gone over well. I think the spread of countries was good too (we hit five continents!)
- When interviewing, it is good to ask questions that go beyond "How was your run? What are your team goals?"
Things to improve on:
- We should have had a third chair in the booth for interviews
- When GPS tracking is on during an interview, we should turn off the booth camera so viewers can see the full screen
- Need to keep working on my pronunciation of Finnish clubs and runners
Any more feedback from the viewers? I'd love to hear what you guys thought!
PT 15:00 
Leg press and assisted squats. Side/leg pain (let's call it sciatica for these purposes) quite strong on the left side, but not noticeable while exercising, for the most part. Decided I might as well exercise, as the pain isn't going away on its own through resting.