In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m||load|
| ||Biking||1|| 30:00|| 6.5||(13.0/h)|| 10.46||(20.9/h)||90.0|
| ||Total||1|| 30:00|| 6.5||(4:37)|| 10.46||(2:52)||90.0|
|averages - weight:225.3lbs|
Biking (Trainer) 30:00  6.5 mi (13.0 mph)
weight:225.3lbs shoes: Jamis Dragon Sport 29er
Something in the available time anyway
OCAD will not reliably generate contours or vegetation on my laptop, just a series of error boxes, even after a restart to free up ram and trying section by section and not all 14 pieces. This is not a huge area
, talking 4 km^2.
Failure to update parallels for Mojave?
Some other parallels type issue?
Move OCAD to the old desktop in the basement?
Generate with kp and draft in OCAD?
32 made the swag cut off; seems likely that Nitro returns in 2020 (I was wondering about it when I was sitting at six for a long time).
- Jun 1 [0w, 6d]: Y - Michigan Adventure Race: Silver Lake
- Jun 15 [2w, 6d]: Y - Nitrogaine V Host
- Jul 14 [7w, 0d]: Y - TurtleHead Paddle O Pirates of Plymouth
- Aug 2 [9w, 5d]: Y - Michigan Adventure Race: Traverse City (8 or 18 hours)
- Aug 24 [12w, 6d]: Y - Wilderness Traverse 2019
- Sep 21 [16w, 6d]: ? - Greenbush 2-Day Return to the 2009 US Champs Finally orienteer in my home state?!
- Sep 28 [17w, 6d]: ? - Fall Challenge 2-4-6
- Sep 28 [17w, 6d]: ? - NE Ohio Python Rogaine
- Oct 18 [20w, 5d]: ? - 2019 Legend of the Dogman
- Apr 3, 2020 [44w, 5d]: ? - Flying Pig XXIV
- Jul 21, 2020 [60w, 2d]: ? - California Orienteering Festival
- Jul 25, 2020 [60w, 6d]: ? - North American Orienteering Championship
- Aug 1, 2020 [61w, 6d]: Y - 17th World Rogaining Championships
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,620w, 5d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M70 but running down in M35 to duck competition
all weeks |