Training Log: FE
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 49:49|| 3.36||(14:51)|| 5.4||(9:14)|| 165|
| ||Warm Up||1|| 12:00|
| ||Total||1|| 1:01:49|| 3.36|| 5.4|| 165|
R achilles inflammed on o/s, as well as i/s. Shoes might have shrunk. Will ice.
Different mindset worked yesterday, to race a course as a whole, rather than a leg at a time, and to listen to body & clarity of thought and back off before losing time.
Orienteering 49:49  5.4 km (9:14 / km) +165m 8:00 / km
GO Puttenham - Short Blue
Better physically and mentally today, still felt sick midway but more a reflection of effort and fitness.
1. Trickiest leg, didn't set bearing or relocate, lost 1.00, could have been worse.
4. Went up & round, straight might have been quicker, no round was best.
5. Caught up in gorse bush exiting 4. -15s.
10. Straight might have been quicker? Maybe 10s.
15. Changed mind on route -20s.
17. Should have ignored Carol L -10s.
Hamstrings OK today, but don't feel confident yet to try to stride out.Progressing!!
Warm Up 12:00 
In the CP field, then going to start & at the start. Stretching for last two days instead of one helped.
all weeks |