Training Log: Chas
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Mountain Bike||1|| 3:00:00|| 23.0||(7:50)|| 37.01||(4:52)|
| ||Trail running||1|| 38:00|| 4.0||(9:30)|| 6.44||(5:54)|
| ||Total||2|| 3:38:00|| 27.0||(8:04)|| 43.45||(5:01)|
Mountain Bike 3:00:00  23.0 mi (7:50 / mi)
Mountain Bike ride with Janet around Hebden Bridge and Todmorden. Hilly obviously. Lots of waiting around obviously. Still chesty.
Saw some of the Calderdale Way Relay and dropped in on the Bournes.
Trail running 38:00  4.0 mi (9:30 / mi)
shoes: Saucony ISO3
Digley, Holme, Ramsden dam.
Feeling well enough to attempt an easy run. Tight chest and occasional chesty cough but not too bad. Definitely not ready to be racing though.
This is obviously more than a cold. Still very weak and achy all over (particularly around the hips). A real struggle just getting up and down stairs. Very little sign of improvement from day to day.
I've given up hope of running the British.
- May 26 [0w, 5d]: Y - Scottish Championships Individual (UKOL)
- Jul 6 [6w, 4d]: Y - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2018
- Jul 29 [9w, 6d]: Y - Lakes 5 Days 2018
- Jul 5, 2019 [58w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2019 M55
- Jul 28, 2019 [61w, 6d]: Y - Scottish 6 Days 2019
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,673w, 4d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M85 or bust
all weeks |