Training Log: Chas
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Mountain Bike||1|| 2:05:00|| 24.0||(5:13)|| 38.62||(3:14)|
| ||Cycling||1|| 1:00:00|
| ||Pilates||1|| 1:00:00|
| ||Road running||2|| 26:00|| 3.0||(8:40)|| 4.83||(5:23)|
| ||Gym||1|| 20:00|
| ||Total||6|| 4:51:00|| 27.0|| 43.45|
| ||[1-5]||5|| 3:51:00|
Road running 16:00  2.0 mi (8:00 / mi)
shoes: Saucony ISO3
Cruise down the road and back. All good. Precautionary ice after.
Golf. Winter box league. Lost 4 and 3.
Mountain Bike 2:05:00  24.0 mi (5:13 / mi)
Isle of Skye via Goodbent Lodge, down Wessenden, canal towpath to Huddersfield and back up the road.
Golf with Andy and Neil. 34 Stableford points (16/18).
Achilles feeling better this morning.
Physio session with Kim. More of the same as two weeks ago.
Definitely getting better but not as quickly as hoped. I can start a steady build up again today and continuing on alternate days.
Road running 10:00  1.0 mi (10:00 / mi)
(injured) shoes: Saucony ISO3
As prescribed. All seemingly ok.
Gym 20:00 
Garage circuits. Still nothing dynamic.
Cycling 1:00:00 
Achilles still niggly this morning so not risking running (particularly as there's wet slushy snow outside).
Achilles pretty good this morning. No real pain, just a general awareness that it's not quite the same as the other one. Rest today and (if OK tomorrow morning) continue the build up.
Pilates 1:00:00 
Not so sure about Achilles now. Ice.
- Feb 24 [0w, 6d]: Y - British Night Championships (UKOL)
- Feb 25 [1w, 0d]: Y - BNC Weekend National Event (UKOL) and Welsh League
- Mar 3 [1w, 6d]: Y - 2018 Welsh League Event (& Yvette Baker Trophy Heat and Cwpan Y Ddraig) / W
- Mar 11 [3w, 0d]: Y - Compass Sport Cup Heat
- Mar 17 [3w, 6d]: Y - Midlands Championships Weekend Middle Distance Event(UKOL) / (UKOL)
- Mar 24 [4w, 6d]: ? - JOK Chasing Sprint
- Mar 30 [5w, 5d]: Y - JK 2018 - Day 1 - Sprint
- Mar 31 [5w, 6d]: Y - JK 2018 - Days 2-4
- Apr 14 [7w, 6d]: Y - LOC April Weekend National Level Middle/Long Distance
- Apr 22 [9w, 0d]: Y - Northern Championships (UKOL)
- May 19 [12w, 6d]: Y - British Orienteering Championships (UKOL) / Relay Championships
- Jul 6 [19w, 5d]: Y - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2018
- Jul 29 [23w, 0d]: Y - Lakes 5 Days 2018
- Jul 5, 2019 [71w, 5d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2019 M55
- Jul 28, 2019 [75w, 0d]: Y - Scottish 6 Days 2019
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,686w, 5d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M85 or bust
all weeks |