Training Log: Dooby
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||3|| 3:30:53|| 14.25||(14:48)|| 22.94||(9:12)|| 1097||43c|
| ||Turbo Trainer||2|| 1:26:20|
| ||Trails||1|| 18:25|| 1.33||(13:49)|| 2.14||(8:35)|| 141|
| ||Grass||1|| 9:35|| 0.63||(15:06)|| 1.02||(9:23)|| 16|
| ||Total||7|| 5:25:13|| 16.22|| 26.1|| 1254||43c|
Turbo Trainer 46:20 
Avg Cadence = 100rpm
El Chapo S02 E08
Was going to skip to E4 of Ozark but would appear there’s an issue with that episode too. Have E5 though but must see if I can get E4 first.
Felt fine on the bike, time passed quickly. Plan was to run today but Achilles not feeling up to it. Maybe tomorrow.
Turbo Trainer 40:00 
Avg Cadence = 98rpm
El Chapo S01 E07
Front part of left foot swollen and looks like some bruising around the toe. Despite that the foot doesn't feel that bad and I can curl my toes, so will ignore it.
After thinking about my training during Anton's talk on Saturday there is a lack of intensity at the moment. I'm going to try and have some intensity in my weeks going forward but for the moment that'll be on the bike as opposed to running. Don't trust my calves to handle speed on my feet.
And due to circumstances this week i'll try for either the Thursday or Saturday sessions for that intensity. That also will allow the body to recover after what was a tough weekend of training.
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Bike
Wednesday - Run
Thursday - Bike
Friday - Run
Saturday - Bike
Sunday - Orienteering (but mainly a run based on location)
Trails warm up/down 18:25  2.14 km (8:35 / km) +141m 6:28 / km
ahr:138 max:149 shoes: Inov8 X-Talon (Yellow)
Up the hill to the start.
Orienteering race 42:11  *** 6.13 km (6:53 / km) +216m 5:51 / km
ahr:174 max:183 16c shoes: Inov8 X-Talon (Yellow)
Grass warm up/down 9:35  1.02 km (9:23 / km) +16m 8:42 / km
ahr:134 max:172 shoes: Inov8 X-Talon (Yellow)
Wrecked. Damn glad I’m skipping the afternoon.
Foot sore but mainly tired.
Home not long after 5. Planned on a 2 stopper until I got a text to say we needed milk and fuel light came on so was a 3 stopper in the end. But a quick spin home.
Left foot is swollen and big toe looks a bit bruised. Can feel the foot is sore alright but toe feels ok. Not worried about it though.
Orienteering 46:22  4.59 km (10:06 / km) +237m 8:02 / km
ahr:161 max:179 shoes: VJ Falcons ?
Orienteering 2:02:20  *** 12.21 km (10:01 / km) +644m 7:56 / km
ahr:166 max:184 27c shoes: VJ Falcons ?
- Nov 18 [0w, 3d]: ? - Kingdom League, Muckross Abbey
- Dec 9 [3w, 3d]: Y - Urban Sprint, Killarney
- Dec 16 [4w, 3d]: N - Munster League, Kilworth Camp
- Dec 27 [6w, 0d]: Y - Christmas Family Fun Event, Fota House + Gardens
- Jan 20, 2019 [9w, 3d]: Y - Munster League, Blue Pool - Muckross
- Feb 10, 2019 [12w, 3d]: ? - Kingdom League, Glanageenty
- Feb 24, 2019 [14w, 3d]: ? - Southeast Urban Series, Clonmel
- Mar 3, 2019 [15w, 3d]: Y - Kingdom League, Upper Torc - Muckross
- Mar 10, 2019 [16w, 3d]: ? - Munster League, Melleray
- Apr 28, 2019 [23w, 3d]: Y - Kingdom League, Ross Castle + Island
- May 4, 2019 [24w, 2d]: Y!! - Irish Orienteering Championships, [TBC]
- May 19, 2019 [26w, 3d]: ? - Munster League, Coumshingaun
- May 26, 2019 [27w, 3d]: Y - Munster League, Rossbeigh Sand Dunes
- Aug 13, 2019 [38w, 5d]: ? - WOC 2019 - Norway
all weeks |