Training Log: jayne
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Climbing||1|| 1:00:00|
| ||Running||1|| 50:37|| 6.21||(8:09)|| 10.0||(5:04)|| 54|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 35:49|| 3.84||(9:20)|| 6.18||(5:48)|| 5|
| ||Total||3|| 2:26:26|| 10.05|| 16.18|| 59|
Climbing (The Castle) 1:00:00 
shoes: Lemond Etape
Climb with Kiwi Matt, I was a bit crap at first but started to get better once I got back into it. Have hardly any upper body strength at the moment but did just about spend more time climbing than chatting thsi time.
Orienteering race (Wandle Park Race) 35:49  3.84 mi (9:20 / mi) +5m 9:17 / mi
ahr:176 max:193 shoes: Adidas Kanadia
New area discovered by Don, size made up for with some dead ends and the river getting in the way. Got caught out in one of dead ends 6-7 (as did lots of people) and unsure I did all the best routes.
Good first park race of the season - over 100 attended. 3rd woman after Helen & Abi.
Running race (Crouch End 10k) 50:37  10.0 km (5:04 / km) +54m 4:56 / km vdot: 39.4
ahr:137 max:189 shoes: Saucony ProGrid Ride - 2nd pai
Main aim was to get round without hamstring pain - and be prepared to pull out if it was painful. Started pretty steady. Bit narrow in places and hard to get round people (especially up the hill towards Ally Pally). Second time across front of Ally Pally is always hard but pushed the last k. Happy with time - only a few seconds down on what I did in Regents Park last year just before the marathon - so think if I can keep the injuries at bay I should be able to get under 50mins this summer.
Hamstring fine - bit of a niggle behind left knee which is probably linked so just going to stretch out and try be careful. Think I'll drop down to W21S for next weekend.
- May 25 [0w, 2d]: Y - HOC/WRE Springtime in Shropshire
- May 28 [0w, 5d]: Y - Park Race 2: Wandsworth Common
- Jun 2 [1w, 3d]: ? - 36th Surrey Hills Trail Challenge
- Jun 8 [2w, 2d]: Y - Nopesport and South of England Orienteering Urban Event
- Jun 11 [2w, 5d]: Y - Park Race 4: Ravenscourt Park
- Jun 22 [4w, 2d]: ? - YHOA Urban League (UKOL12)
- Jun 25 [4w, 5d]: Y - Trail Challenge 2: Ham Lands
- Jul 9 [6w, 5d]: Y - Park Race 7: Dulwich Park
- Jul 20 [8w, 2d]: ? - One HULL of a Weekend
- Jul 28 [9w, 3d]: Y - Scottish 6 Days
- Sep 22 [17w, 3d]: Y - London City Race
- Jul 19, 2014 [60w, 2d]: Y - Swiss O week 2014
- Aug 1, 2015 [114w, 2d]: Y - WOC 2015 - Inverness, Highland, GB
all weeks |