In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Off-road running||2|| 2:36:29|| 11.89||(13:10)|| 19.13||(8:11)|| 196|
| ||Walking||2|| 1:40:50|| 6.96||(14:29)|| 11.2||(9:00)|| 85|
| ||Total||4|| 4:17:19|| 18.85||(13:39)|| 30.33||(8:29)|| 281|
|averages - sleep:6.7|
Off-road running 1:14:18  9.1 km (8:10 / km) +77m 7:50 / km
ahr:157 max:188 slept:7.5 shoes: Saucony Excursion
Lovely trot from Faye’s out towards Hinch CP with various detours due to flooding. Back via hospital. Pulse very high.
Off-road running 1:22:11  10.03 km (8:12 / km) +119m 7:44 / km
ahr:123 max:138 slept:6.9 shoes: Saucony Excursion
Back from Kendal to home via the old canal and Hincaster/Hev Woods. Ground very soggy and into the teeth of Dennis too.
slept:6.5 (rest day)
Nice and quiet day - little mooch in Kendal but very wet and windy!
Walking 55:50  6.2 km (9:00 / km)
ahr:112 max:164 slept:6.7
Good strong power walk along Marsh Rd and round the bank and back on the road. Puppy enjoyed chasing pheasants in the marshes.
Walking 45:00  5.0 km (9:00 / km) +85m 8:18 / km
Walk into Kendal and then up to the Head with the Dog.
Up early for the 6.20am to Chester; back 4sh. Managed a decent walk from the station to the hotel and back and then stretching the legs on the platform at Warrington.
- Mar 8 [2w, 5d]: ? - Cumbrian Galoppen - High Rigg
- Mar 15 [3w, 5d]: Y - CompassSport Cup Heat
- Mar 21 [4w, 4d]: Y - British Long & Relay Orienteering Champs
- Apr 10 [7w, 3d]: Y - JK 2020
- Apr 26 [9w, 5d]: Y - Cumbrian Galoppen - Loughrigg
- May 2 [10w, 4d]: ? - Gowbarrow
- May 9 [11w, 4d]: Y - British Middle Distance Champs
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,582w, 3d]: Y - wmoc 2050 Kicking Jon X's butt!
all weeks |