In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Gym||3|| 2:11:00|
| ||Hike||1|| 40:00|| 2.5||(16:00)|| 4.02||(9:57)|
| ||Rowing Machine||2|| 17:19|| 2.49||(6:58)|| 4.0||(4:20)|
| ||Total||6|| 3:08:19|| 4.99|| 8.02|
| ||[1-5]||5|| 2:28:19|
|averages - sleep:6.8 weight:165.4lbs|
Hike 40:00  2.5 mi (16:00 / mi)
slept:7.5 shoes: 2014 gel kayano
Hoofing it around Nassau Bay with Rhonda, reflecting on the nice shorebirds from yesterday, lots of sanderlings, semi-palmated plovers, willets, a few piping plovers, a ruddy turnstone, and then we looked up to see a black-crowned night heron on a wire. Not typical Ratlum birds.
Gym 11:00 
NY Times 9 minute workout with Rhonda at her mom’s house. 9 exercises, 1 minute each, 2 one minute breaks.
Spent the day at the beach in Surfside, west of Galveston at the beach house Rhonda’s brother Mike rented. Some swimming, some beach walking. Jess, Jonathan and Cooper also came, and a fairly good sized family gathering.
Rowing Machine 8:42  2.0 km (4:21 / km)
Gym 1:00:00 
In the gym with Eric, lots of rolling and stretching, then deadlifts and goblet squats, with a bit more weight (he is pretty cautious). It all went quite well, and I actually felt a bit more lively in the legs the rest of the day.
Brief swim in Lake McDonough with Zack and Sassy. Pretty sparkling day, although a little breezy at the lake.
Rowing Machine 8:37  2.0 km (4:19 / km)
First time in a while. Legs felt tired, arms felt weak, but back was solid. Nice. The rest will come.
Splits: 2:12.3, 2:10.8, 2:09.7, 2:04.5
Gym 1:00:00 
In the gym with Eric. Deadlifts, goblet squats, TRX pushups, TRX rowing, usual stretching.
L shoulder pretty tender, figured I had strained it with 4 sets of pushups, but then later I remembered the flu shot I had today. A more likely explanation.
- Oct 28 [0w, 5d]: Y - WCOC Simsbury Town Forest For sure if I am in town
- Nov 4 [1w, 5d]: N - DVOA National Event Nov 4-5 (was "Twisted 50") Too much travel right now
- Nov 5 [1w, 6d]: N - DVOA Mount Penn - Antietam
- Nov 11 [2w, 5d]: Y - QOC Quinquagenary @ Quantico National Meet And Rhonda
- Dec 2 [5w, 5d]: Y!! - WCOC RHINO
- Apr 28, 2018 [26w, 5d]: ? - Troll Cup and Junior National Champs
- Jul 6, 2018 [36w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2018
- Aug 17, 2018 [42w, 4d]: ? - NAOC 2018
- Jul 5, 2019 [88w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2019
all weeks |