Training Log: tRicky
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Windtrainer||3|| 59:35|
| ||Hiking||1|| 48:33|| 2.78||(17:29)|| 4.47||(10:52)|| 6|
| ||Total||4|| 1:48:08|| 2.78|| 4.47|| 6|
Windtrainer 21:15 
shoes: Giant TCR
More SLC. Made an attempt at two leg cycling (like most normal people do) but the knee is just a fraction short (probably 5 degrees) of a comfortable enough bend to get through a revolution so I made two attempts early on at about 30-45 seconds each then went back to single leg. So close to getting over to Qld but I just don't think it's going to happen (that's a total lie - I'm nowhere near ready). Plus with 700m of climb over 24km on the long course I dare say I'd be off the bike a bit.
Don't know what's wrong with my fingers. It's the thumb on the right hand that I broke but yesterday the little finger on the left hand was swollen and wouldn't bend but today that one's okay and it's the index finger that is now swollen and won't bend, nor can I straighten it. Stupid thing.
Hiking 48:33  4.47 km (10:52 / km) +6m 10:48 / km
(injured) shoes: Fletch's Tevas
Since this was over half an hour it gets logged as activity.
Walk around the river with Tash, copping a bit of rain near the end. In hindsight I haven't actually been given approval by the physio for distance walking and the leg got tired midway through but then having to wait two weeks between appointments means I don't get a lot of info on what I can and can't do. I'd prefer to get the muscles working again rather than letting them sit dormant.
Windtrainer 20:00 
(injured) shoes: Giant TCR
Went for a half hour walk this morning - was getting frustrated with Minion Rush and my lack of focus (kept running into things in the special mission without getting far out of the blocks) - without the brace now that I'm allowed to have it off then followed that up after lunch with another single leg w/t session. Thought about trying with both but couldn't quite get the range with the right leg so let it hang. Somehow don't think I'll be making a last minute booking to Qld to contest the Ori Challenge.
Tash pointed out to me that I'm now the poster boy for the D100 (which is tomorrow). I don't know how or why I've made it onto so many different entity's flyers/advertising material. I think I have that plus Geocentric (XPD), in2adventure (MDARA), OWA website and the Outdoor Geo magazine covered - I'm sure there's more. If only they could see me now!
Windtrainer 18:20 
(injured) shoes: Giant TCR
Progression session. If I keep this up I should be in great shape for the Qld Champs next week! My goal can be to beat Ori.
- Aug 26 [0w, 5d]: N - Wildfire Ultralong - NOL 11 Too many clashes plus I'm broken.
- Aug 26 [0w, 5d]: N - QLD MTBO Champs Nope
- Aug 27 [0w, 6d]: N - Icebug NOL # 12 Too many brokens plus I'm clashed.
- Aug 27 [0w, 6d]: N - Foot-O 10: Lover's Lane
- Sep 3 [1w, 6d]: ? - MTBO 6 - Greenmount Maybe the short course.
- Sep 9 [2w, 5d]: N - Nanga Challenge
- Sep 10 [2w, 6d]: N - FootO 11 - Malmalling SW Might be walking again.
- Sep 16 [3w, 5d]: N - WA Middle Distance Championships - Jumbuck Hill Surgery
- Sep 17 [3w, 6d]: N - WAMBA XCO State Champs - Goat Farm Surgery
- Sep 17 [3w, 6d]: N - WA Long Distance Championships - Marginata Surgery
- Sep 23 [4w, 5d]: N - Southern Peaks MTB Bugger, now committed to nothing.
- Sep 23 [4w, 5d]: N - Australian Orienteering Carnival 2017 Canceled entry
- Oct 4 [6w, 2d]: ? - 2017 Australian MTBO Carnival Canceled entry but I might still make it.
- Oct 7 [6w, 5d]: N - WARA Spring 12hr Rogaine No
- Oct 14 [7w, 5d]: ? - ACT MTBO Middle/Long Distance Championships
- Oct 15 [7w, 6d]: N - The Kowalski Classic Won't be ready for 100km by this time.
- Oct 19 [8w, 3d]: N - Cape to Cape MTB Probably not in its present format and price
- Oct 22 [8w, 6d]: Y - Ultra Sprint - Minim Cove Organising, hope it works out.
- Nov 11 [11w, 5d]: N - WARA Novelty Throwbag With any luck I'll be away.
- Mar 16, 2018 [29w, 4d]: ? - XPD Edition 10 - Tasmania Combine it with Easter 2018, if I can find some...
- Mar 29, 2018 [31w, 3d]: Y! - Easter Tas - Australian 3 Days
- Jun 27, 2018 [44w, 2d]: ? - European MTB Orienteering Championships and World Cup Round 1
- Jul 6, 2018 [45w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2018
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,712w, 4d]: ? - wmoc 2050 Beating Fletch after he does a 180 error on cou...
all weeks |