Training Log: ba-ba
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running - Trail + Terrain||2|| 2:45:16|| 18.54||(8:55)|| 29.84||(5:32)|| 932|
| ||Running - Road and Trail||3|| 2:23:41|| 18.28||(7:52)|| 29.42||(4:53)|| 492|
| ||#B1keW4nk1ng||1|| 38:50|
| ||Total||6|| 5:47:47|| 36.82|| 59.26|| 1424|
|averages - sleep:7.8 rhr:46 weight:75kg|
Running - Trail + Terrain 1:04:08 12.07 km (5:19 / km) +336m 4:40 / km
ahr:135 max:147 slept:6.5 shoes: Brookes Cascadia 10
Ran from Totley to Padley to meet the Gang. They had left 10 minutes beforehand as Captain Punctuality struck again.
Got moving ok on the way back, intend to use Totley/Blacka quite a bit over the summer to sharpen myself up.
My Mojo is currently all over the shop. My rough aim now is to get through the next couple of months as best I can and hopefully feel top notch for Borrowdale.
Running - Trail + Terrain 1:41:08  17.77 km (5:41 / km) +596m 4:52 / km
slept:9.0 shoes: Xtalon 212 #6 (Bradda)
An amalgamation of the Windgather and (original) Shining Tor race routes from the Slim Shady Oak on Long Hill with the boyz. Lovely stuff one out of the valley. The most surprising occurrence was that I wasn't the most sunburnt despite not putting any sun cream on. Fake Ginger.
'Indoor circular stadium cycling', as Friebos would call it.
Spent a bit of time at a steady effort, probably should have spent some more. Only tried to stop peddling twice.
Running - Road and Trail 44:55 9.33 km (4:49 / km) +166m 4:25 / km
ahr:139 max:159 rhr:46 slept:7.5 shoes: NB 580v3 Green
Hutcliffe and Eccy.
Running - Road and Trail 47:56 10.55 km (4:33 / km) +166m 4:13 / km
ahr:140 max:155 slept:8.0 weight:75kg shoes: NB 580v3 Green
Graves and Water Tower. Legs alright, bit tired. Rest of me feels like a right sack of shit though. Time to put the donuts away again.
Running - Road and Trail 50:50 9.54 km (5:20 / km) +160m 4:55 / km
ahr:127 max:147 shoes: Brookes Cascadia 10
Easy around Taxal and Goyt with Mark and Holly. Bit of cow dodging required
2 days off coinciding with a trip to Harwell/Oxford. Feeling shattered but hopefully perking up now.
- Jun 10 [1w, 5d]: Y - National 3 Peaks Yacht Race
- Jun 11 [1w, 6d]: N - Pedol Cwm Penant (British Fell Champs Long)
- Jun 18 [2w, 6d]: Y - Jukola 2016
- Jul 9 [5w, 6d]: Y - Sedbergh Gala (British/English Champs Short)
- Jul 30 [8w, 6d]: ? - Purple Thistle 2016
- Aug 6 [9w, 6d]: Y - Borrowdale (English Champs Long)
- Aug 20 [11w, 6d]: Y - Pendle 3 Peaks (English Champs Middle)
- Sep 17 [15w, 6d]: ? - Merrick (British Champs Middle)
- Oct 8 [18w, 6d]: Y - Langdale (English Champs Long)
- Oct 15 [19w, 6d]: Y - British Championship Fell & Hill Relays
all weeks |