Training Log: ba-ba
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running - Road and Trail||2|| 1:29:17|| 13.09||(6:49)|| 21.07||(4:14)|| 54|
| ||Total||2|| 1:29:17|| 13.09||(6:49)|| 21.07||(4:14)|| 54|
|averages - sleep:7.6 rhr:43|
Running - Road and Trail 44:55 10.82 km (4:09 / km) +24m 4:06 / km
rhr:43 slept:8.5 shoes: NB580 v2 Red (1)
On me hols now! Heading down to Manc tonight to see one of my favourite bands. Out around the river. Not feeling great when I run, but running pretty well. Trotting along at 4:15m/k feels ridiculously easy nowadays - must remember that when I hit Three Arch Bridge on Saturday!
Put in an effort back along the river to regain a Strava segment I recall someone taking off me by a small margin a few weeks back. Got home to find that they must have cycled it as I'm still the CR holder, but 50secs sliced off the time.
Running - Road and Trail 44:22 10.25 km (4:20 / km) +30m 4:16 / km
slept:7.5 shoes: NB580 v2 Red (1)
West around the river - took 20mins for garmin to get with it though, thus total distance is an educated calculation. First 27mins felt a bit of an effort, slowed for a few minutes but then pace crept up to earlier level (I think) without effort really having to do the same. A bit rainy on the way back. Not only did I make a woman jump in the air, she also proclaimed me for a deity. Only about 500m of this on tarmac.
slept:7.5 (rest day)
Again feeling completely wiped. Dropped off the O kit and crashed out, but only slept for 15 minutes. Felt fine after eating, but by then too late for a run (I'm eating enough during the day to keep me going). I may have a touch of underlying cold or something, and am in definite need of a holiday. Thankfully after tomorrow I'm off work for 11 days!
slept:7.0 (rest day)
nope, tired. Big race on Saturday!
- Jun 2 [1w, 0d]: Y - British Fell Champs - Yetholm (Medium)
- Jun 13 [2w, 4d]: N - CLOK Summer Series Event 3 Marske Stray
- Jun 15 [2w, 6d]: Y - Jämsä-Jukola 2013
- Jun 15 [2w, 6d]: N - English Fell Champs - Buckden Pike (Short)
- Jul 13 [6w, 6d]: Y!! - English Fell Champs - Wasdale (Long)
- Jul 27 [8w, 6d]: Y! - British/English Fell Champs - Blisco Dash (Short)
- Jul 28 [9w, 0d]: Y - Scottish 6 Days
- Aug 10 [10w, 6d]: Y!! - English Fell Champs - Turner Landscape (Medium)
- Sep 7 [14w, 6d]: Y!! - Ben Nevis Race
- Sep 14 [15w, 6d]: ? - British Fell Champs - Peris Horseshoe (Long)
- Aug 1, 2015 [113w, 6d]: Y - WOC 2015 - Inverness, Highland, GB
all weeks |