Training Log: Sandy
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||map hiking||1|| 4:58:30|| 8.13||(36:43)|| 13.08||(22:49)|| 254|
| ||hiking||1|| 57:24|| 2.87||(20:00)|| 4.62||(12:26)|| 85|
| ||strength & stretching||1|| 45:00|
| ||Total||3|| 6:40:54|| 11.0|| 17.7|| 339|
strength & stretching 45:00 
Workout with Kelly. We focused on core and arms as my knee is still a little sore when I bend it with weight on it.
hiking 57:24  2.87 mi (20:00 / mi) +85m 18:18 / mi
Meadow loop with Sandy. Took a hiking pole in case it got to be too much for my knee but it was fine so at least slow hiking is now okay.
Was feeling all cocky about the great week of exercise I had and how good I felt so of course I was destined to injure myself. I was a little achy Sat night to the point I was having trouble falling asleep so decided to get up and take some ibuprofen. Slipped on a step on the way downstairs and landed with my knee bent all the way. After whimpering in a fetal position for a while managed to get up, take the pills and crawl back to bed, now needing them more than ever. This was a bad one and my knee is all swollen and sore. But it's better today than yesterday and better now than this morning so I assume it will settle down after another a day or two of icing and more ibuprofen. Phooey!
map hiking 4:58:30  8.13 mi (36:43 / mi) +254m 33:28 / mi
Control site checking for an upcoming event.
Boy am I out of shape! I felt fine during this outing but am really stiff and sore this evening!
- Jul 29 [1w, 1d]: Y - Canada 150 Orienteering Festival Planning to at any rate
- Sep 16 [8w, 1d]: Y - Falls Classic - Letchworth State Park
- Oct 8 [11w, 2d]: Y - SVO Susquehanna Stumble XIX short
- Oct 14 [12w, 1d]: Y! - UNO Boulder Dash Want another crack at the map
- Oct 29 [14w, 2d]: ? - NEW DATE Mountain Lake ROGAINE intrigued
- Nov 4 [15w, 1d]: Y - DVOA National Event Not sure I'll run, but I'll be helping
- Nov 11 [16w, 1d]: Y - QOC Quinquagenary @ Quantico National Meet
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,717w, 0d]: Y - wmoc 2050 F95+ better start training now
all weeks |