Training Log: Sandy
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||map hiking||2|| 1:45:00|
| ||hiking||2|| 1:18:46|| 3.9||(20:12)|| 6.28||(12:33)|| 125|
| ||walking||1|| 1:01:49|| 2.77||(22:21)|| 4.45||(13:53)|| 2|
| ||strength & stretching||1|| 45:00|
| ||Total||6|| 4:50:35|| 6.67|| 10.73|| 127|
Leaving for Alaska tomorrow. No internet for almost all but the first and last day.
hiking 22:30  1.04 mi (21:38 / mi) +41m 19:15 / mi
Met Sandy for an early hike but her ankle popped out of joint (or something) and we had to abort. I walked her home and then returned myself not sure what I wanted to do.
hiking 56:16  2.86 mi (19:40 / mi) +84m 18:02 / mi
After taking care of a lot of paperwork I eventually decided to just go hike the meadow loop. Reasonably pleasant out.
strength & stretching 45:00 
Good session with Kelly. The imbalance in my legs was highlighted with one exercise which surprised me as I thought we were doing enough one-legged things that I was sure my right leg was just about as strong as my left by now. For most things we do there's no difference, but this one there definitely was.
map hiking 45:00 
Another traipse around the map fixing it up near some of the control locations the course setter picked.
map hiking 1:00:00 
More Ft. Washington updates. Trying to finish before I leave.
And some time drafting the updates. My mapping may not be very good but I am getting better at using ocad at least so what I do goes a lot faster. Hopefully I am getting enough right that the courses will be fun.
And in late breaking news, we will have a celebrity guest course setter for these courses.
walking 1:01:49  2.77 mi (22:21 / mi) +2m 22:19 / mi
- Jun 28 [0w, 5d]: N - DVOA Ridley Creek State Park MacMullan's taking this one
- Jul 12 [2w, 5d]: Y!! - DVOA Fort Washington Event Director
- Jul 29 [5w, 1d]: Y - Canada 150 Orienteering Festival Planning to at any rate
- Sep 16 [12w, 1d]: Y - Falls Classic - Letchworth State Park
- Oct 8 [15w, 2d]: Y - SVO Susquehanna Stumble XIX short
- Oct 14 [16w, 1d]: Y! - UNO Boulder Dash Want another crack at the map
- Nov 4 [19w, 1d]: Y - DVOA National Event Not sure I'll run, but I'll be helping
- Nov 11 [20w, 1d]: Y - QOC Quinquagenary @ Quantico National Meet
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,721w, 0d]: Y - wmoc 2050 F95+ better start training now
all weeks |