Training Log: Hammer
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Cycling - Cross||1|| 1:15:00|
| ||Core/Strength||1|| 45:00|
| ||Running - Trail/Terrain||1|| 30:00|
| ||Total||3|| 2:30:00|
Running - Trail/Terrain 30:00 
Cycling - Cross 1:15:00 
ARK year #8 starts this week! On pace for 800 kids again. Well over 8,000 all time. Thx to all volunteers for keeping this awesome. I'll admit it is a bit odd this year being on the outside of the program I helped start. But when I see the success of SOGO (numbers soaring over 500 and that we helped start) while other Cdn towns are junior program-less or are super small (some by choice and others by poor decisions) it makes me even more motivated to make ARK a National program
some day. Hmmm, maybe that will be my new goal in a few years when i'll be itching to volunteer again. Perhaps that's a goal for when ARK turns 10!
But it still confuses me why O clubs are still trying to reinvent the wheel (and pay lots of money doing so) while there are several locations in ARK and SOGO that are massive success stories.
Maybe the solution is to run ARK with other groups like XC
ski clubs and track clubs instead.
- Jun 23 [13w, 0d]: ? - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships
- Jul 22 [17w, 1d]: Y - RockstAR Adventure Race Team Exerkine is registered!
- Aug 3 [18w, 6d]: Y - Canadian Championships Sprint
- Aug 5 [19w, 1d]: Y - Canadian Championships Middle
- Aug 6 [19w, 2d]: Y - Canadian Championships Long
- Sep 9 [24w, 1d]: ? - 2017 Seattle Adventure Running Tournament (9/9 - 9/10)
- Sep 30 [27w, 1d]: ? - Wilderness Traverse
- Oct 14 [29w, 1d]: ? - UNO Boulder Dash
- Mar 4, 2018 [49w, 2d]: Y - World Cup and World Masters SkiO Championships time to come out of ski-O retirement
all weeks |