Training Log: AliC
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running||3|| 1:15:00|| 8.4||(8:56)|| 13.52||(5:33)|
| ||Aerobics||1|| 25:00|
| ||Total||3|| 1:40:00|| 8.4|| 13.52|
Ug, still battling the epic sore throat. Want to be really better, so going to just keep taking it easy + getting enough sleep til that happens!
So absolutely the goal this week is to keep getting better from the sore throat. I think the illness might be gone, its just my right tonsil is still really swollen and recovering? Don't really know.... But am. going. to. get. better.
So, playing by ear again. Will get to Pilates + Circuits and do running as my throat seems fit to. Hope to get a longer run in, at least by next weekend. The half marathon in early Jan is creeping up!!
Running 40:00  4.5 mi (8:53 / mi)
Running 17:00  2.1 mi (8:06 / mi)
Running 18:00  1.8 mi (10:00 / mi)
Just to the library and back to pick up some books for me and Sylvia.
- Jan 12, 2019 [4w, 3d]: ? - Port of Stockton Go!
- Jan 18, 2019 [5w, 2d]: Y - Georgia Navigator Cup 2019
- Jan 19, 2019 [5w, 3d]: ? - SDO: Anza Borrego Weekend
- Feb 16, 2019 [9w, 3d]: Y - Southwest Spring Week
- Apr 27, 2019 [19w, 3d]: Y! - 40th Annual West Point National Meet
- Aug 13, 2019 [34w, 6d]: Y!! - WOC 2019 - Norway
all weeks |