In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m||load|
| ||Running||3|| 5:00:00||765.0|
| ||Terrain||2|| 4:25:00||635.0|
| ||Total||5|| 9:25:00||1400.0|
|averages - weight:171lbs|
Terrain (Mix) 1:45:00  **
shoes: XTalon 215
Duck(U) @18:55,18:50. 10:00R. Effort felt right but I’m not too happy with the times. There was a little ice, but it still should have been considerably faster. Not going to stress over it given how well other indicators are looking, but it does recommend some caution in the early miles.
Terrain (Mix) 2:40:00  ***
shoes: Lone Peak 3..0 Blue
New School Loop backwards to the PNH track to warm up, then 1@6:56. Will be doing this several times over then next two weeks to dial in the pace. Followed by Wholehearted. Was afraid the trails would be wrecked from this morning's race, but I guess the race finished before they thawed because they were fine.
Running (Road) 1:30:00 
SCRC run. Wore trail shoes thinking the footing might be bad after last night's snow, but the roads were generally clear. Left calf is not happy about something; pain very high up near the back of the knee. Noticed it last night and it was worse this morning. Running made it feel better.
Running (Road) 45:00 
In to work via bus.
Running (Road ) 2:45:00 
weight:171lbs shoes: FastTwitch 8
2.5E 3T 8E 3T 3E
- Mar 3 [1w, 4d]: Y - Little Rock Marathon
- Apr 27 [9w, 3d]: Y - LX3 6 Hour
- Jul 6 [19w, 3d]: Y - Silver Rush 50
- Oct 5 [32w, 3d]: Y - Hennepin 100 100
- Jul 21, 2020 [73w, 6d]: ? - California Orienteering Festival
- Jul 25, 2020 [74w, 3d]: ? - North American Orienteering Championship
- Aug 1, 2020 [75w, 3d]: ? - 17th World Rogaining Championships
all weeks |