In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running - Trail||4|| 2:28:56|| 13.22|| 21.27|| 38|
| ||Core & Strength||1|| 15:00|
| ||Total||5|| 2:43:56|| 13.22|| 21.27|| 38|
Running - Trail 50:00  8.0 km (6:15 / km)
shoes: NB Minimus Ionix 3090
Yah, TNT! 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2,1 with some sort of recovery algorithm in there.
Went better than expected. Never really got close to organ rearrangement speed as planned. No melty face.
Been pretty down on the whole training thing since SS, but this session has got me totally motivated again.
Core & Strength 15:00 
Running - Trail 50:00  7.0 km (7:09 / km)
shoes: Inov8 F-Lite 230 2012
Almost half an smt. Felt the grass doing it's thing so headed home once the 'pack' turned up headwaters.
Correct decision, sneezing kicked in 10 mins later at the top of K2. A slow plod home from there.
Garmin went AWOL after.
Running - Trail 38:56 6.27 km (6:13 / km) +38m 6:02 / km
ahr:148 max:186 shoes: NB MT110 2012b
Was drowning in pinnies, so headed out to clear my head and collect the ribbons from Wednesday.
Decided to try and do it under 45, which it soon seemed would be easy - so upped it to 40. Comfortably under.
Legs feeling surprisingly heavy for such an easy couple of weeks.
Running - Trail 10:00 
General Capture the Flag sprinting - diversionary tactics. Didn't work.
So much fun - Capture the Flag needs to be played more often. OTL?
- Jun 22 [0w, 3d]: ? - Spartan Race Toronto
- Jul 14 [3w, 4d]: Y - Spartan Race Toronto
- Jul 27 [5w, 3d]: ? - Tough Mudder Buffalo
- Aug 9 [7w, 2d]: ? - Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race (BPMR)
- Aug 17 [8w, 3d]: Y - Wilderness Traverse
- Sep 14 [12w, 3d]: ? - Storm the 'Scarpment
- Oct 11 [16w, 2d]: Y - 2013 Canadian Championships
- Nov 10 [20w, 4d]: Y - Salomon Raid the Hammer
- Nov 16 [21w, 3d]: Y - World's Toughest Mudder 2013
- Jan 1, 2015 [80w, 1d]: Y - World Cup Round 1
all weeks |