Training Log: fletch
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||run||4|| 3:52:38|| 30.64||(7:36)|| 49.3||(4:43)|| 66|
| ||MTB||1|| 56:47|| 10.14||(5:36)|| 16.32||(3:29)|| 45|
| ||core stability||1|| 45:00|
| ||paddle||1|| 30:09|| 2.49||(12:08)|| 4.0||(7:32)|
| ||Total||6|| 6:04:34|| 43.26|| 69.63|| 112|
run long 1:28:54 18.2 km (4:53 / km) +23m 4:51 / km
ahr:145 max:165 shoes: Hoka Clifton 4
Glad to get this one done early (by my standards) before it climbed past 40 degrees. Generally felt ok. Achilles slightly niggly and the last 15-20 minutes was pretty hard work.
run intervals 53:49 12.03 km (4:28 / km)
ahr:161 max:192 shoes: x-talon 230
Equal distance recoveries, target times 21s/100m.
Second half was quite hard.
MTB 56:47 16.32 km (3:29 / km) +45m 3:26 / km
ahr:128 max:159 shoes: Diamondback Vectra Sport
Cruisy lap round the Greenough River. Would be more fun if I ever got round to fixing my chain slippage / gear issues.
Nicer than Zwifting in the shed.
paddle 30:09 4.0 km (7:32 / km)
ahr:144 max:211 shoes: Spirit PRS plastic
Pretty windy for this, and hard to get the ski back on the car afterwards, but seeing as the ski has been in the roof for weeks and not used, thought I should use the opportunity.
Hope those HR numbers are wrong...
No GPS trace for some reason, so distance is a vague approximation.
run tempo 1:00:07 13.04 km (4:37 / km) +44m 4:32 / km
ahr:157 max:178 shoes: Hoka Clifton 4
3 x 10 min tempo: 2 min recovery.
2nd rep into the afternoon gale was tough.
Not feeling very motivated prior to this, so glad to get it done.
core stability 45:00 
First ever pilates session. Except it’s not being called pilates any more, coz you can’t claim for that on private health insurance.
run 29:48 6.03 km (4:56 / km)
ahr:135 max:148 shoes: Hoka Clifton 4
Easy roll to see if I can cope with two days running in a row. Quads super tired and generally not very sparky, but that was expected.
No particularly concerning aches or pains.
Will try to push through one more week before an easy one...
- Mar 30 [10w, 0d]: ? - National Orienteering League / NSW State League
- Apr 19 [12w, 6d]: Y - Good Friday Sprint Relay Dunno whether family or ‘elite’
- Apr 20 [13w, 0d]: Y - Australian 3 Days Championship - Day 1
- Apr 21 [13w, 1d]: Y - Australian 3 Days Championship - Day 2
- Apr 22 [13w, 2d]: Y - Australian 3 Days Championship - Day 3
- Apr 25 [13w, 5d]: ? - Wandoo Wander
- Apr 26 [13w, 6d]: Y - Australian Sprint Championships
- Apr 27 [14w, 0d]: Y - Australian Middle Distance Championships
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,638w, 6d]: ? - wmoc 2050 M70 - will my legs still be functional?
all weeks |