Training Log: Vector
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:19:00|| 5.64||(14:01)|| 9.07||(8:43)|
| ||Legs and/or sprints||2|| 1:08:00|
| ||Total||3|| 2:27:00|| 5.64|| 9.07|
Legs and/or sprints 28:00 
Legs and/or sprints 40:00 
Can't seem to figure out how to delete/modify my Livelox
Orienteering race 1:19:00  9.07 km (8:43 / km)
shoes: X-Talon 212
Chilson SMOC event. Rainy and chilly. Good groove for almost the whole thing except #11. Excellent course that required a lot of technical thinking...like a long middle which I loved. Very awesome event.
Becca and kids went out on white and I joined them after my Red. They missed a trail turn off right after #5 and I could see why, the trail being very indistinct, especially for a white course. Had to re-tie my shoes 3 times as they kept coming undone.
- May 11 [2w, 1d]: Y - SMOC Peach Mountain + Chaos-O
- May 18 [3w, 1d]: ? - SMOC Training Camp On call but can help if not called
- Jun 1 [5w, 1d]: ? - Michigan Adventure Race: Silver Lake
- Jul 28 [13w, 2d]: ? - 2019 US / IARU Rgn 2 Radio Orienteering (ARDF) Championships
- Sep 21 [21w, 1d]: ? - 2019 IARU Region 3 ARDF (Radio-O) Championship
- Apr 3, 2020 [49w, 0d]: ? - Flying Pig XXIV
- Jul 21, 2020 [64w, 4d]: ? - California Orienteering Festival
- Jul 25, 2020 [65w, 1d]: ? - North American Orienteering Championship
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,625w, 0d]: Y - wmoc 2050 Guessing gps tracking and spectating cams will ...
all weeks |