Training Log: KFish
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:01:49|| 5.66||(10:55)|| 9.11||(6:47)|| 285||16c|
| ||Total||1|| 1:01:49|| 5.66||(10:55)|| 9.11||(6:47)|| 285||16c|
Orienteering 1:01:49  *** 5.66 mi (10:55 / mi) +285m 9:27 / mi
16c shoes: Salomon SpeedCross 4 - BLACK
I didnt think i was going to make it to this one because I was in DC this weekend, but when i looked up the location and saw it was basically on my drive home I made an effort to leave early enough to make it. Im glad I did, the map, woods, course, flag placement, and weather were all fantastic - one of my favorite WPOC meets to date.
Syd had run and left by the time i got there so I knew the time to beat. I thought I could do it, but a few small errors doomed me to come in 3rd behind her and katrina.
2 - terrible route choice through very slow downed trees and rocky ground.
7 - overshot slightly too far north
9 - cut in a tad early
12 - went to the wrong stream end about 100 m off.
15 - I got really confused when I crossed a trail without seeing it, so I hesitated a lot as I attacked, but I was right on.
Syd got me by 1:35.
- Nov 3 [2w, 0d]: Y - Fig XVI Topo the Mountain w/ syd
- Nov 11 [3w, 1d]: ? - WPOC Pine Ridge Orienteering
- Dec 2 [6w, 1d]: ? - DVOA Rutgers Ecological Preserve
- Jan 18, 2019 [12w, 6d]: Y - Georgia Navigator Cup 2019 Flights booked
- Jan 19, 2019 [13w, 0d]: ? - SDO: Anza Borrego Weekend
- Feb 16, 2019 [17w, 0d]: ? - Southwest Spring Week
- Mar 16, 2019 [21w, 0d]: Y - Nain Rouge Gaine 2019 (6hr)
- Mar 22, 2019 [21w, 6d]: Y - OCIN Flying Pig XXIII
- Mar 30, 2019 [23w, 0d]: Y - Raccoongaine Rogaining Festival
- Mar 31, 2019 [23w, 1d]: Y - Raccoongaine
- Jul 21, 2020 [91w, 3d]: ? - California Orienteering Festival
- Jul 25, 2020 [92w, 0d]: ? - North American Orienteering Championship
- Aug 1, 2020 [93w, 0d]: ? - 17th World Rogaining Championships
all weeks |