In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running||2|| 2:25:19|| 13.46||(10:48)|| 21.66||(6:43)|| 308|
| ||Armchair-O||5|| 57:00|
| ||Strength||1|| 45:00|
| ||Streching/Rolling||1|| 10:00|
| ||Total||7|| 4:17:19|| 13.46|| 21.66|| 308|
| ||[1-5]||3|| 3:10:19|
I find the situation regarding doping and cross country skiing very sad and disappointing. I'm finding it very hard to cheer for Ustiugov and Bolshunov considering what the evidence suggests their team-mates have done, but at the same time they could be completely clean and Klaebo isn't. Who knows? But at any rate, I have very little faith in cross country skiing at the moment. Guess I'm just going to have to keep on watching Biathlon (not that it's any better, but there is more of a mental component).
Running 1:15:00  11.0 km (6:49 / km)
For some reason my garmin didn't want to sync to connect today, so couldn't get the track into attackpoint.
3 down, 2 to go. Tomorrow ain't gonna be pretty.
Armchair-O 12:00 
Not convinced that path or crag was to spec today ... but I got it wrong.
Day 7 of WofO - I did the same thing - out to the road... just didn't screw up the middle of the leg this time sitting at my desk.
Day 8 of WofO - saw this leg earlier in the year too ... still sticking with the going back through the start and left on the road option.
2 of 5 Exams done, with another one tomorrow (Organic Chem - I've studied decently well for it - should be ok), and then another Saturday (MicroBi - I'm just going to cry myself to sleep now - I'm going to get butchered). Last exam is Thursday of next week (Cell Bio - should be fine - lots of time to study).
Streching/Rolling 10:00 
Running 1:10:19  10.66 km (6:36 / km) +308m 5:46 / km
Running to break up the studying with Rachel and David. Out Quail Ridge trail, back through the upper subdivision road.
- Dec 31 [2w, 4d]: Y - Ski-O Larch Hills
- Feb 16, 2018 [9w, 2d]: Y - Vancouver Sprint Camp 2018
- Apr 28, 2018 [19w, 3d]: Y! - Okanagan Adventure Running Tournament Organizer
- May 18, 2018 [22w, 2d]: Y - Sage Stomp
- Aug 17, 2018 [35w, 2d]: Y! - NAOC 2018
- Sep 8, 2018 [38w, 3d]: ? - 2018 SART (9/8/18 & 9/9/18)
- Sep 29, 2018 [41w, 3d]: Y - BC Orienteering Championships 2018
- Jul 6, 2019 [81w, 3d]: ? - Junior World Orienteering Championships 2019
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,696w, 2d]: Y - wmoc 2050
all weeks |