In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Cross-Training||2|| 1:40:00|
| ||PT||1|| 30:00|
| ||Total||2|| 2:10:00|
Cross-Training 1:00:00 
Elliptical. Clearly tired, but still good to fit in a workout.
Cross-Training 40:00 
PT 30:00 
Full PT workout. This was my first workout post-baby. The last few days have been a whirlwind. We have been extremely lucky to have Alli's mom and stepdad with us to support us through the birth and the beginning of Inara's life. Their support has been extremely critical to us maintaining our sanity and getting a few hours of sleep each night.
It turns out that, as a dad, you feel somewhat useless the first few days. When Inara cries in the middle of the night, there is very limited use to me getting up to comfort her if she is hungry. On the other hand, I am able to provide relief to Alli post-feeding by simply holding the baby for a while. Those hours, so far mostly in the early morning, of sitting with Inara sleeping peacefully in my arms and Barnacle snoring away at my feet, have been simply unforgettable.
- Jan 22 [0w, 1d]: ? - WPOC SKI-O Laurel Ridge Ski Area
- Mar 11 [7w, 0d]: Y!! - QOC PWF Happyland Junior training camp!!!
- Mar 25 [9w, 0d]: ? - BAOC: O in the Oaks 2017
- Apr 7 [10w, 6d]: ? - OCIN Flying Pig XXI
- Apr 22 [13w, 0d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2017 very tempting
- Apr 22 [13w, 0d]: ? - West Point National Meet
- May 7 [15w, 1d]: ? - Billygoat 2017
- Jun 23 [21w, 6d]: Y!! - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships main goal for 2017?
- Sep 9 [33w, 0d]: ? - 2017 Seattle Adventure Running Tournament (9/9 - 9/10)
- Sep 1, 2020 [188w, 3d]:
Where are you from?
all weeks |