1. Not good in the circle, Swiss guy led me in.
2. Hit the control with some umph.
3. Too far right, green pushes you around, again led in by Swiss.
4. Chasing Swiss runners like nobody's business.
5. Bad route choice + unfortunate forking = lost time
6. Same thing happened in the long, I got dragged into that yellow open area way off the line. Both times I was compassing, I don't get why it happened again but nothing deathly bad.
7. Well executed.
8. More complex area on the map, very green, missed and hit forked control, corrected and done deal.
9. First of all, crappy compass out of 8. Second of all, getting to the end of the road I started going to ten and fixed it, but Canada passed me because of it.
10. Running with the pack.
11. My favorite leg of JWOC. Orienteering wasn't difficult but my compass into it was prime. I was at the back of the pack with Canada as Australia started pulling away, but we start sprinting and blow past several runners and catch Australia, great feeling.
Finish was fast.https://www.tulospalvelu.fi/gps/2017jwocRM2/?v=m3