Walk/hike warm up/down (rehab w crutches ?) 30:00 
Leg has been uncomfortable the whole day - very little rehab as a result. Still couldn´t stay away from going to the 10mila training where I once again walked too much for one day. Made it out in the forest to the start and then to one of the controls.
Good turnout with just under 80 participants from all clubs in the neighbourhood with 75% running in daylight and the rest doing the NightO.
Walk/hike (rehab w crutches) 40:00  weight:76.9kg
Made a trip to Avesta and the first #dalaveteranol for this year after some of the earlier races had been cancelled. Brought dog and fika for a pleasant time with orienteering friends. Nice weather with mostly sun but also some chilly winds.
Walked to the start and back + a little more so this may have been a little too much for one day.
To Skräddarbacken for the usual food and socializing. Teams for Tiomila were presented and look very exciting with hopes of a good showing by both men and women - and they are mentioned among the favourites in both relays...
Morning appointment with the physiotherapist - Birgit was there at the same time and got some instruction on a few new exercises while I did mostly the same exercises in the gym as last time.
* Crosstrainer - 10 minutes at level 14
* Leg press "slide board" - where I started with my legs bent as much as I could handle and then doing 3x30 reps adjusting the angle a few times.
* Heel-raises 3x30
* Easy exercise bike - a few minutes of both backwards and forwards pedal movement.
* Some random upper body exercises just to try out the various machines.
* Rounding off with 1 km easy erging in 4:59.
Walk/hike (rehab w crutches) 20:00 
Following the live feed from the Swedish Night Champs