Erin just started the JST parent call.
1. Racing, traveling, and Accommodation this Fall
2. The New JWOC Selection Criteria
3. Planning and Scheduling for Next Year
4. Fundraising and how to get kick started on next year.
5. Team Code of Conduct and Team expectations for next year
6. Whats new next year, Team organization, and Volunteer opportuntites
You can sell on eBay and donate any fraction 10% or greater of the sale to OUSA for junior programs.
Thanks, Peter Z!!!!
If you don't feel like selling stuff yourself, you can bring it to Letchworth and give it to Liisa, and she'll sell it for you!
Should be OUSA instead of USOF I think.....
Liisa can turn a tidy profit by selling one of the 'i's in her name (preferably to a vision impaired orienteer).
Both OUSA and USOF are appropriate. USOF still exists, "doing business as" Orienteering USA.
Yes, but our "brand" is now Orienteering USA / OUSA -- and there might now be people to whom "United States Orienteering Federation" is an unknown. Therefore, anything the public sees should probably say "Orienteering USA".
Oh, surely there's nobody who hasn't heard of USOF...
USOF's bank hasn't heard of USOF!!! They insist that checks have the full name written out.
Anyway, this topic hijack has gone on long enough. Donate on e-bay, dude!