Are there any updates on this event?
most likely it will be cancelled. NY state has restrictions in place, obtaining permits in advance is not possible.
Hopefully, this fall, traditional time window.
The date on the calendar right now (Oct 10) will presumably be changed, since it's in conflict with the US Masters Nationals in Minnesota.
We are thinking Sept 26th. At the moment Harriman is restricted to 50 people but hopefully will be raised by then
Changed to September 26, 2021
You could consider running low lander and highlander as two discrete events with different start times and keep within the 50 person limits
@Jeremy: If anyone could pull off getting a permit for that, it would be you!!
date is ok for me. Peggy, Bernie and JJ?
Yep, works for me. This is a bit of a moving-blocks puzzle, though: the Highlander announcement triggered the decision on NEOC's part to put their NRE the following weekend (just showed up on the calendars). That's fine with me, but the NEOC meet is the same weekend as the Stumble.