My dear Mr. Wonderful,
your question reminds me of a tele-transportation feat of 10+ years ago, when me and a racing partner did this in the time span of 24 hours
- participated in a AR (adventure racing) sprint, called TURFF
by GrassRoots Racing, from 8 AM to 12 noon, downtown in the city, that involved running, cycling, kayaking.
- washed up and ate some lunch
- drove 40 miles to the mountains and went caving
- washed up and ate some dinnr
- drove to Blue Spruce county park
and did a Night Orienteering
- now past midnight, we started driving back home, stopped at Dean's Diner
for apple pie and vanilla ice cream a-la-mode.
we got back home at 4 AM. That's getting close to a 24-hr multi-discipline adventure race.