We have a fully signed permit and control flags are going into the woods for the CTC 6/12/24 hr Rogaine on Mar. 31- Apr. 1. Nature is even on the side of the navigators by providing a full moon! Registration
deadline is Mar. 24.
1) registration page says start times tba, website says 11AM for the 24 hour. Is 11AM correct?
2) map distribution time?
3) will showers be available afterwards?
4) water provided on the course?
1) start times: 24 hr 11:00 am; 12 hr 9:00 am; 6 hr start 10:00 am EDT
2) registration opens at 8:00 am; maps for 12 and 24 hr distributed with registration; maps for 6 hr distributed at 9:00 am
3) unfortunately, Camp Maumee, the event headquarters, doesn't have showers
4) yes, there will be at least 4 water stops that will be checked and replenished during the race