I will be putting on a coaching clinic in Boston the weekend of June 2-4. The course will focus on:
1. The new system of coaching and its application
2. The four areas of development in the program, technical, physical, individual and team and how they work together.
3. Pedagogical approach to introducing orienteering skills and specific skills progression
4. Physical Development and methods of training
5. The basics of being a coach and team and program development.
Saturday will be mainly classroom work and Sunday will be out in the field. I am deciding if Friday evening will also be a classroom session. If your interested in attending please share if you have a preference about Friday or not.
The final details will be out soon. If your interested in attending please let me know so we can figure out a head count. Thanks