Deadline for online registration is tomorrow (Thursday) night. You can sign up onsite Saturday or Sunday, but it helps us a ton with maps if we know you're coming. And you save some money.
Race info is here:
Registration is here:
Why you should ski-o this weekend:
- There's an epic amount of snow up on top this year. The parking lot walls are legit climbing routes.
- Auburn Ski Club has every single one of their trails open and groomed.
- There's so much snow at ASC that we could add extra smaller trails going over top of all the boulders, so we did.
- For the first time in forever, it's not going to be blizzarding this weekend. It'll be 50 and sunny. Driving will be fine. Skiing will be better.
- Sunday's sprint tournament will be run by Siri the robotic tournament announcer. This is actually the coolest thing ever.
- We still have a couple SIAir's up for grabs to borrow. First come first serve.
- Snow. So much snow